- 1 x 380g tin caramel / dulce de Leche
- 400ml cream
- 100g egg whites
- 1 tblsp icing sugar
- Pinch salt
- Crushed salted pretzels
- Cocoa nibs
- Whip the caramel/dulce de leche until smooth
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar until soft peaks are formed
- Whip the egg whites with a pinch of sugar until soft peaks have formed.
- Fold the cream into the caramel and then fold in the egg whites
- Pour into glasses to serve topping with crushed salted pretzels and cocoa nibs (optional)
Nice! and Tasty – Chris
One thought on “Caramel and Salted Pretzel Mousse”
It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that
you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.